Discipline & Responsibilities
Study Courses in the college are full time. Students cannot take any other full time course simultaneously. Violation of this provision will lead to disciplinary action/expulsion.
- Students are responsible for their conduct within the College campus as well as outside. Students should not indulge in any behavior or activity which will or may bring disrepute to the College.
- Students shall take proper care of the college property, furniture and premises. Students must not cause any damage or tamper with the college property.
- Students shall conduct themselves in a polite manner both towards the member’s of the staff (Administrative and Teaching) and towards their fellow students.
- Students shall maintain silence in classrooms and desist from demonstration and disorderly behavior.
- Ragging in any form in the college is strictly prohibited and any student found indulging in such activity shall be handed over to police custody. All students (also parents/guardians) will have to submit an Affidavit in the prescribed format (format to be issued during admission) that they (their ward/son/daughter) will not indulge in any activity which constitutes ragging.
- No clubs, society or like groups can be formed in the College without the permission of the Principal nor shall any person be invited to address a meeting without the prior permission of the College authority.
- Students shall not bring into the College campus any article which is dangerous and/or having disruptive influence on the academic environment.
- Students shall appreciate the institutional goals and objectives and contribute to the realization of the same by participating in relevant institutional activities
- Have a clear knowledge of the programmes, admission policies, rules and regulations of the institution
- Follow the time schedules, rules and regulations of the institution
- Undertake regular and intense study of learning materials
- Make optimum use of the learning resources and other support services available in the institution
- Prepare for continuous internal assessment and term-end examinations
- Give feedback for system and academic improvement
- Have faith and ability to pursue lifelong learning
- Live as worthy alumni of the institution.